You can always use your right of withdrawal. You can return your purchases without giving reasons within 14 days. The reflection period starts at the moment you receive the package.
To use your right of withdrawal, you can fill in and send the withdrawal form. But this is not necessary! By simply returning your order within 14 days, you also make use of your right of withdrawal.
Which criteria apply to the items you return?
- The trial period of 14 days should not have expired.
- The items must be unused, clean and unwashed.
- The items must be in original condition and all original labels must still be attached.
- Use the original packaging to return your order so there is less risk that it will be damaged during transport. Always use the outer box even if the item is already packed in a box.
Of course you can fit and view an article, just as if you would in a store, whereas the article does not get dirty or damaged. If you still want to fit a blanket or saddle pad on your horse, we recommend using a clean underblanket or sheet so the items do not get dirty. If returned items are still contaminated by fitting on a horse, we will deduct the costs for removing hair from the return amount. If an article is so dirty that cleaning is no option anymore, we will not compensate this article because we can no longer sell the article. In that case we will send the item back to you after receipt of payment of the shipping and return costs.
If the trial period has expired and you still return your shipment, we will not process the return shipment. In that case we will send the item back to you after receipt of payment of the shipping and return costs.
Items purchased at an equestrian shop cannot be returned via the web shop. If you have a complaint, we would like to ask you to report this complaint to the equestrian store where you bought the item. If you can no longer go to the store of purchase , we would like to ask you to report your complaint to the nearest BR dealer. You can find this dealer through the BR store locator.
If you have a wrong or damaged item, please contact our customer service within 48 hours via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form. We will handle your complaint. If it is a legitimate complaint, the item can be returned free of charge. You will receive information about this from our customer service.
If you are not satisfied with a part of your order or your entire order, you can return it to us within 14 days. For a quick handling, we would like to ask you to register your return within 14 days via your account. You can find your account at the top right of the menu on the website.
Follow the steps below for the return process:
- Sign in to your account
- Choose 'Order history'
- Choose the order you want to return, click on the button “Details” and mark the items you want to return.
- Please make sure you specified the reason for handling this return.
- Choose 'Create return voucher', your return request will now be sent
- After accepting your return request, you will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours. You will also receive an e-mail with your return form and a DHL return label enclosed. You can send your package now.
- Download and print the DHL return label. If you do not want to return with DHL, you can skip this step.
- Put the items in the original package and don’t forget to enclose your return form. Without the return form, we can’t process the return.
- Hand over the package to a DHL ServicePoint or send it via a carrier of your choice.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt as soon as we receive the package. The handling of a returned shipment takes an average of 5 working days. You will receive an e-mail as soon as your return has been processed.
- We will refund the return amount within a minimum of 5 working days and a maximum of 10 working days. You will receive the credit note by mail but you will also find it in your account.
You must pay the costs for the return shipment yourself. You can choose via which carrier you want to send the package. If you want to return the package via DHL, please use the DHL return label. The return costs will be deducted from the amount to be returned.
If you want to return your package with another carrier, you can send the package together with the return form to:
FAO Service desk
Van Heemstraweg 25
6657 KD Boven-Leeuwen
If the original packaging is not damaged, please use it to return your order. Always use the outer box even if the item is already packed in a box.
It is not possible to exchange an item. If you want to exchange an item, please place a new order and return your current order to us.
You must pay the costs for the return shipment yourself. It is easiest to return your package via DHL. Please use the return label that you can download for this when registering your return. The costs of the return shipment will be deducted from the amount to be returned. The risk of the return shipment getting lost, damaged, etc. always lies with you as a consumer, BR is not responsible for this.
You can also choose another carrier if you want to return a package. If you want to return your package with another carrier, we recommend that you state the reference number of your return on the box or add a copy of the packing slip to the package.
Return costs via DHL
Return costs via DHL
By not offering free shipping, we hope to reduce the returns and thus the number of movements of carriers. This is intended to contribute to lower CO2 emission.
Handling a returned shipment takes an average of 5 working days. You will receive an e-mail as soon as your return has been processed. We will refund the return amount within a minimum of 5 working days and a maximum of 10 working days.
If you return the entire order and have paid shipping costs, we will refund the shipping costs. You only pay the return costs. If you return part of the shipment, you will not receive the shipping costs back.